The CCM Super Tacks 9280 Stick is perfect for the intermediate to competitive-level player that looks to blow the puck past the goalie on big shots like one-timers and slap shots. The 9280 utilizes a powerful mid-kick point that prioritizes maximum shot velocity over a quicker shot release. CCM incorporated a stiff Ultra Attack Frame blade core that helps maintain pin-point accuracy even on the hardest of shots.
The tacky grip finish paired with the traditional shaft dimensions, straight sidewalls and rounded corners, helps the power shooter better control the stick during aggressive shots. Meanwhile, CCM built the Super Tacks 9280 to last by using a heavy-duty blend of carbon fiber and fiberglass throughout the shaft.
- Heritage: Tacks 9060 / 5092 / 4092 / 4052 / 3052
- Level of Play Guideline: Performance
- Construction: Fused Two-piece
- Shaft Dimensions: Rounded Corners / Straight Sidewalls
- Flex Point: Mid-Kick
- Weight: 454 grams (based on a P29 curve, 85 flex)